Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Most Touching Story of Love and Sacrifice


I am a father of a couple of awesome children. I love them very much and I would do anything for them. I am sure any parent would do anything to make their children happy, to protect them and to give them the best life that they could have. Today’s story is probably the most touching story of love that a parent could give a child that I ever found…so far. You may need a box of tissues for this short story…..

The Most Touching Story of Love and Sacrifice
~ rishikajain.com ~
One day an 11 year old girl asked her daddy, ”what are you going to get me for my 15th birthday ?”
Her father replied, ”Please wait, there is much time left.”
When the girl was 14 years old, she fainted and was rushed to the hospital. The doctor came out and told her dad that she had a bad heart and that she was probably going to die.
When she was lying in the hospital bed, she said softly, “daddy… have they told you that I am going to die?” The father replied; “no, you are going to live” as he left her room weeping.
She asked, “how can you be so sure daddy?” He turned around from the door and said” because…I know.”
A short time later she turned 15. After she was released from the hospital and recovering she came home to find a letter on her bed which read…”My dearest daughter, if you are reading this letter it means that everything went well, just as I told you it would. A little while ago you asked me what I was going to give you for your 15th birthday. I didn’t know then, but my present to you was MY HEART.”
Her Father had Donated His Heart!
“Greater love hath no man than this…that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
---------------------------
Life is AWESOME! Enjoy EVERY moment!
---------------------------
Like my site? SPREAD THE WORD!!
-----------------------
Note: In addition to writing my own blogs / stories, I also like to search for stories and other inspiring / motivating / encouraging things from around the World Wide Web. If you see an article or story that you have written and want it removed, please feel free to let me know. I do try to give credit to the people and/or web sites that I find the information when I can.

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! How touching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rich, i WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT... this is absolutely relevant to my topic on SACRIFICE to share with children on the DNECA Radio children's program. I will title it "SACRIFICE FROM THE HEART". OR "TAKING SACRIFICE TO HEART"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a load of garbage! Doctors will not remove a heart from a healthy person to transplant into another. Nice "story," but it's simply fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story is really heart touching and best example for the generation to understand the love between father and daughter

    ReplyDelete