Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fish Tales


There really is no other animal like a fish when it comes to a laugh. All you have to do is mention “fish” or “fishy” and a person starts thinking…here comes a joke. So, to help lighten your day and bring a smile to your face, here are a couple of “fish tales” for you to enjoy.

Humorous Fishing Stories
~ guy-sports.com ~
After a Tuesday fishing on the River Test, near Southampton in Southern England, Trevor is walking from the pier carrying two brown trout in a bucket.
He is approached by a Water Conservation Officer who asks him for his fishing license.
Trevor replies to the environmentalist, 'I was not fishing and I did not catch these brown trout, they are my pets. Every day I come down to the water and put these fish into the water and take them for a walk to the end of the pier and back. When I'm ready to go I whistle and they jump back into the bucket and we go home.
The officer, obviously, does not believe him and he reminds Trevor that it is illegal to fish without a license. The fisherman turns to the warden and says, 'If you don't believe me then watch, 'and he throws the trout back into the water.
The warden says, 'Now whistle to your fish and show me that they will jump out of the water and into the bucket.'
The fisherman turns to the officer and says, 'What fish?'

Learning to Fish
Mrs. Baker wanted to go ice fishing. She had read several books on the subject, and finally, after getting all the necessary equipment together, she made her way out onto the ice.
After positioning her comfy stool, she started to make a circular cut in the ice.
Frighteningly, from up above, a voice boomed, 'There are no fish under the ice.' Startled, Mrs Baker moved farther down the ice, poured herself a large coffee, and began to cut yet another hole.
Again, from the heavens, the voice bellowed, 'There are no fish under the ice.' Mrs Baker, now became very concerned so she moved way down to the opposite end of the ice, set up her stool, and began again to cut her ice-hole.
The voice rang out once more, 'There are no fish under the ice.' Mrs Baker, stopped, looked upwards and said, 'Is that you, Lord?'
The voice replied, 'No, this is the Ice-Rink Manager.'
--------------------
Stories or interesting tidbits? Email me richmullercoach@gmail.com

If you are receiving this story through your email and want to read more stories on my blog, please go to my blog site - http://soup-heart.blogspot.com

Live. Laugh. Love
--------------------------


Note: In addition to writing my own blogs / stories, I also like to search for stories and other inspiring / motivating / encouraging things from around the World Wide Web. If you see an article or story that you have written and want it removed, please feel free to let me know. I do try to give credit to the people and/or web sites that I find the information when I can.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment