Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An Important Way To Save Your Baby's Life


Every year hundreds of infants drown when they accidentally fall into pools or other bodies of water. The life saving technique will save lives if parents take the time to teach their children.

The video that I included in this blog is one of the most important videos that I ever saw. Each year, hundreds, if not thousands of infants and toddlers drown in swimming pools, lakes, ponds, and other bodies of water. The simple technique that you will see is an incredible method that has proven to have saved hundreds of children in the past few years. It is astonishing. I have never seen anything like it and never would have thought that an infant could be taught to stay on his back, floating and breathing for so long.

As a father of two boys (now young men), when I watched this clip, it not only made me uneasy but it made me feel very sad for the people who have lost their children. I thought to myself that sadly, many of these kids could have been saved or prevented themselves from drowning if they had been trained in this technique.

So, if you are a parent of a toddler or a young child…PLEASE watch this video and take the appropriate steps to make sure that they will be safe if an unfortunate situation occurs. In most cases, children as young as 6 months to 12 months old learn how to roll on their backs to float and survive…often fully clothed. They also learn to stay afloat for quite some time!

Our children are precious and every one of us wants the best for them. Prepare now, plan for the future and the safety of your loved ones.

Lastly, I would like to point out, that I am in NO WAY associated with this program but I AM someone who really hopes and prays that you will take my message to heart. This is something that kids NEED to be taught. Train a baby how to float and you will raise their chance of survival if they fall into water.

BE STRONG. STAND FOR TRUTH. LIVE FOR ETERNITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment