Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The best Status / Profile Updates

What are some of the best status / profile updates that you know? The following is a few that I have collected. I will periodically add more of them.

X thinks scare-crows should get Nobel prizes because they are out standing in their field

X asks....what did one tectonic plate say to the other tectonic plate after it bumped into it? "Sorry, my fault"

X says if this was 1999, would you have ever thought 10 years from now you could sit on the toilet while  updating your facebook status???

X says it takes 2 to Tango, but a whole bunch of people to do the Electric Slide.

X is surprised how we live in a society where pizza gets to your house faster than the police...

X thinks he messed up. One of my wife's girlfriends came over to the house crying yesterday and asked me 
 to console her. So I hit her over the head with my Playstation.

X says it's been a rough day. I got up this morning .... put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom....

No comments:

Post a Comment